What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Onebigbill

Gold Member
My go to knife. The HHB is used for oh so many tasks but I keep her wiped down so no patina.
IMG_1630.JPG

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Misplaced Hillbilly

Gold Member
The SwissTank is helping me wrangle two new dachshund pups.

j4ALYMeh.jpg

AUjCkzAh.jpg

Hzb9Kxmh.jpg
Really like those covers. Good looking pups ya got there! My sister had one, he was a mole hunting machine. He'd put his nose in the tunnel snort a few times and start digging like mad. Wouldn't give up till he had them either!

Jack Black

Gold Member
My go to knife. The HHB is used for oh so many tasks but I keep her wiped down so no patina.
View attachment 1195704

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

Looking good Bill :thumbsup:

@JJ Cahill - Couple of beauties, there, JJ.:thumbsup:

@5K Qs - Thank you GT. As always, your knives look fantastic.

Jack Black Jack Black - Lucy is looking mighty nice, Jack.

It may be Friday the 13th, but so far the only thing crossing my path is good fortune. I’ve been looking for a TW Ablett for sometime. May he rest easy.
View attachment 1195709

Thanks a lot Harvey, I'm glad you were able to find one of Trevor's knives :thumbsup:

r8shell

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Prester John

Gold Member
Here is part of today's carry... Yeah, I know it has a pocket clip... and a thumb stud... and a liner lock... and Case's new Kickstart spring assist... but... but... it's just so stinking pretty. It kinda looks like a traditional... Please, Lord of Traditionals forgive me...

UEfypDT.jpg
Thumb studs and pocket clips are ugly to me; don't like liner locks, either, for that matter. Besides, they don't belong here, as per the forum rules.

Last edited: