you know you're a knife guy when...

You know your a knife guy when your 3 year old daughter yells "daddy.....knife!" after watching her mother struggle opening a blister pack. The truly satisfying part is when one of your teenage sons says "No worries...I got it dad" followed shortly by the "click" of a knife opening.

... when you don't have the first clue how many knives you own.
... when you find knives you've lost and you sort of remember buying them.
... when your stares make people nervous because you're trying to figure out what kind of knife they're carrying.
... when buying that tenth iteration of a model you own makes perfect sense.
... when you actually do own a Smatchet.

They really need to add a listing of knives and swords in the credits..

Actor 1 knife - gerber x
Actor 2 knife - Guest starring - Busse x

It would save a whole lot of hassle ;)

That needs to happen. Somebody please call Jerry Bruckheimer and tell him to get on it.

When you rotate so many knives in your EDC that when you pull one out your friends ask if it is new.

When your wife says...."just one d@%$ more and I'm leaveing ! Or when you have a folder in each front pocket , a clip in your back pocket, bk14 around your neck a bk7 in a custom made kydex sheath that cost more than the knife, on your side. And planning your next trip to the knife store.

When you don't get into trouble at work anymore for having a knife on you. (I work at Walmart, laugh it up. :p)

Your girlfriend pokes you and wonders why you are sharpening knives instead of getting personal.

when your looking for a more clear definition of '6 inch knife' (does it mean 6"blade or 6" overall length) for your next build

When you are torn between packing your favorite folder in your checked luggage or leaving it home so it cannot be stolen by the TSA inspectors.

...someone mentions "family portrait" and this is what comes to mind:

10-2012.jpg

When after a while the first thing friends and co-workers say when they see you is "What are you carrying today"?

When this string of seemingly random numbers mean something to you:

10, 30, 35, 60, 90, 110, 121, 154, 189, 204, 390, 690

Back