2023 GEC Cody Scout #721123LB

Not at all. My brother sends them to me. He has the tools to drill them out, I don’t. 😀
They are brass so a hand drill makes quick work of em. Do you know what that knot is called, haven't quite found one I'm happy with, but yours looks great.

Last edited:
Being the Luddite that I am could someone explain how to use this please? I just want to get good results. Thanks

Since my photography of the same knife is going to look pretty bad in comparison to what has already been posted I'll skip that part. The covers are on the darker side of green, surprised at the pull being less than a five.

Blade rock up and down but barely, I wouldn't have noticed except for a few others mentioning it. I then compared to a few other similar knives I have. An old timer 50TG (USA) has the same barely perceptible amount up and down. An older Remington R1173L has no up and down but some from side to side.

I thought this one might be my first catch and release but I like the size and am already carrying it today so the new is off.

Cheers,

Just landed today. I got lucky being on standby with CK. The covers are pretty well matched and overall the quality is good for GEC. If I'm nitpicking, I wish GEC could figure out how to fix the air gap that shows at the cut-out for the lock release. My burnt sienna 72 has a very tiny gap, but it only shows from one side. With this one, I can see light through the gap.

N2BNP4B.jpg

tIpHELf.jpg

Just landed today. I got lucky being on standby with CK. The covers are pretty well matched and overall the quality is good for GEC. If I'm nitpicking, I wish GEC could figure out how to fix the air gap that shows at the cut-out for the lock release. My burnt sienna 72 has a very tiny gap, but it only shows from one side. With this one, I can see light through the gap.

N2BNP4B.jpg

tIpHELf.jpg

Nice color on that bone! :thumbsup:

Back