99 Wallstreet on the horizon, who's excited

I like the wall st. well enough, but wasn't really craving this. But ordered one anyway because the ss just comes around so little. Took I think over two years since the last ss run of anything. Funny cause I can think of a half dozen other knives I would prefer at the same price right now. But I know those I can sleep on and they will still be available a month from now if I decide to buy.

Last edited:
LzjbmXw.jpg

59Da8zZ.jpg

Here's mine. I like it! I know the chestnut can be soft, but hey? It's my favorite pattern.

I see 'em drop...
I hem-and-haw for a while...
and then just like that, they are gone!
I obviously don't want one bad enough to pull the trigger.

My last one that I have been waiting on. I hope I get a nice one. I am new to collecting GEC, so apparently I'm lucky to have been able to get a stainless steel knife, since they are not offered often.

Between the 14's, the forum knives, and this knife, my wallet is screaming for mercy! It may be awhile before I can buy anything else.:(

Last edited:
My last one that I have been waiting on. I hope I get a nice one. I am new to collecting GEC, so apparently I'm lucky to have been able to a stainless steel knife, since they are not offered often.

Between the 14's, the forum knives, and this knife, my wallet is screaming for mercy! It may be awhile before I can buy anything else.:(

Don't forget to grab an 85 while they are around! Your wallet will hate me but you will be happy later :)

Just ordered a couple in the burnt orange! Pics to come! Love this pattern and that beautiful orange is well just gorgeous.

Mine arrived today. I'll take picts later but it's a great pattern! A little side-to-side play but that's pretty standard for GEC.

I got mine today as well. A little side to side play but nothing bad. You'd have to be looking for it. The knife opens and closes smoothly and the blade is centered but the bolsters are a bit rough even by GEC standards.

I missed this release, anyone looking to sell or trade, email me:
Inkmachine77@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance

There are still some yet to release, so you may get lucky yet. Keep an eye out at the dealers listed on GEC's website (if you need the link I can email you, but some of the dealers are not BF supporters, so I cannot link it here).

There are still some yet to release, so you may get lucky yet. Keep an eye out at the dealers listed on GEC's website (if you need the link I can email you, but some of the dealers are not BF supporters, so I cannot link

I am REALLY kicking myself for missing this one! Just about the perfect knife in my eyes!
Nice looking for sure!:thumbsup:

Back