Blades & Beef

Horrible pic but it's the thought that counts, right?
Tried a new bar with the wife; burger is ground with bacon! Grilled onions & mushrooms, swiss cheese, lettuce & tomatoes.
#MBABGA
o1fX52Z.jpg

Dave, I don't know how your family always has such clean shirts in the cow pens. If I went in the cow pens here in Florida my shirt would be soaked with sweat and smeared with something nasty within five minutes.

Dave, I don't know how your family always has such clean shirts in the cow pens. If I went in the cow pens here in Florida my shirt would be soaked with sweat and smeared with something nasty within five minutes.

Kinda the custom around here. Ya almost dress up for a branding. White shirts even aren't uncommon. Day before this little guy ran out of gas. He was with the rest of the cattle we were looking for on top of that ridge int the background.

xVLtZav.jpg

Making some Chili Con Carne for the weekend. It's always better the second day so prepping today.
Broke out my rarely used Victorinox Side Chef for some trim work. It usually goes with me for food prep when I'm on the trails. Nice and light is key when I'm already carrying 50lb of gear. :(
Pics of finished product tomorrow...along with some homemade skillet cornbread.
Getting hungry already!

ZggOSuH.jpg

Back