Christmas gift swap!!! LAST DAY TO JUMP IN!!

rkmoore:

Sorry for the delays!

Yours went out today by USPS Priority,insured.

Delivery Conf # 0310 1230 0001 4860 1619

And those Lying Pig Molesters @ USPS tried to tell me it'll be delivered by Thurs., but I've been lied to before.

I figger: Friday.

Since it's the Holidays, and the L.P.M.'s were running around the post office, like freakin outhouse rats on strychnine, I tried to plan ahead and wrap it secure enough for a possible copter drop.

I realized, just before I taped the box shut: this looks like 40 miles of bad road, or a hillbilly yard sale gone bad.

I'm having some frequent episodic troubling bouts of second-guessing ,doubts,moody episodes,bloating & cramping with fluid retention,craving chocolate mescaline & trepidation.

Hope you like it.....

~Gnarly :devilish:

So far,I've been able to refrain from opening my Gift.

So it looks like there are only 2 people that have not been on to say they have or have confirmation on receiving their gifts. KY Turkey and BakerG2G. Let us know guys if you have received them.

OK,I opened it!
It's a knife!
And it's a Knife For Users!
WooHoo!!
45cbbe39.jpg

I had to test the edge as I do with all my new knives.
It seems pretty sharp so I think I'll keep it.;)

Thank you Joseph,I love it!It's more than I expected & I'm very grateful for such a fine gift.(My 3rd KFU & Chris's first skinner.)

I want to thank Chris also for doing this gift swap in his & BA's forum.
Thank You Chris!

I don't really do Christmas being single & the only family I have is my little sister over in Montana so this was very special for me.(even though I couldn't wait to open my gift :rolleyes: )
I hope everyone is as happy with their gifts from their forum brothers as I am with mine & that you all have a very merry Christmas.

Myke

I'm glad you are happy with it Myke,
After all, It's just another knife, But not
really!!! Glad to hear you will keep it.
My gift came today, I think, I am tempted to
open it to see if it is, But I will wait.
Merry Christmas Everyone, And may God Bless Us, All!!
Joseph

I'm really liking the little fixed blade. Its a pretty cool little knife and I know I'll make good use of it. Its 1095 steel and I forget what wood the scales were. It has a full convex grind and is pretty darn sharp too. I think I'm going to strop it a little bit and put it to use today.

A few pics of the little fixed blade.
2011-12-12_06-22-13_31.jpg

2011-12-12_06-22-54_190.jpg

Thanks again to KYturkey and Chris.

That is a Dave Farmer EDC 1095 purpleheart, glad you like it.

As of today I haven't received a package, so no test of my patience yet.

Thanks for posting that KYturkey. I know KFU posted the maker and I remembered that 1095 was written on the wrapping, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what the wood was. I guess that maybe in my frenzy of ripping it open I just kinda read what it said and forgot it right away again.

That is a Dave Farmer EDC 1095 purpleheart, glad you like it.

As of today I haven't received a package, so no test of my patience yet.

KyTurkey, I got word today that yours was shipped out today so you should see it by Friday. I think that is everyone!

Gnarly, I can't wait til it gets here! Maybe you could give me a hint. :D Is it animal, mineral, or vegetable? Is it bigger than a bread box? :D
Seriously, I'd like to thank everyone for making this one of the best things to come out of our forum. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun with my clothes on. ;) I really love the way this has turned out.

Thanks Again!!!

Gnarly, I can't wait til it gets here! Maybe you could give me a hint. :D Is it animal, mineral, or vegetable? Is it bigger than a bread box? :D
Seriously, I'd like to thank everyone for making this one of the best things to come out of our forum. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun with my clothes on. ;) I really love the way this has turned out.

Thanks Again!!!

Hints:

(1.) Some assembly required.
(2.) Some maintenance needed.
(3.) One item prevents loss of other objects.
(4.) And that item is easily findable.
(5.) Six items are smaller than a cigarette butt.
(6.) One item has body parts that glow in the dark.
(7.) None of the items are too large for the average shirt pocket.
(8.) One item is also a whistle.
(9.) One item is for your keychain, and one for your Lady's keychain.
(10.) One item is deadly.

And to cap it off: The one item that is new-in-the-box will cost you money, because I guaranDaymtee you: you'll buy more! So I've included a business card from one of my favorite crack dea I mean suppliers. And when you order more, tell him Gnarly sent you!

Hope that helps.

Hints:

(1.) Some assembly required.
(2.) Some maintenance needed.
(3.) One item prevents loss of other objects.
(4.) And that item is easily findable.
(5.) Six items are smaller than a cigarette butt.
(6.) One item has body parts that glow in the dark.
(7.) None of the items are too large for the average shirt pocket.
(8.) One item is also a whistle.
(9.) One item is for your keychain, and one for your Lady's keychain.
(10.) One item is deadly.

And to cap it off: The one item that is new-in-the-box will cost you money, because I guaranDaymtee you: you'll buy more! So I've included a business card from one of my favorite crack dea I mean suppliers. And when you order more, tell him Gnarly sent you!

Hope that helps.

Darnit! Now I'm dying to know what RKMoore is getting!!! It's okay to torture him, but did you have to torture the rest of us poor souls? ;)

Afraid I gave it too way much buildup; it ain't all that great!

(I spent a lot of time scratching my beard + ponytail tugging,trying to come up with good stuff/great ideas.)

Hope he likes it....when I spread it out on my handloading bench,,getting it packed up, it looked like a monkey trying to frenchfry a football. (PG-rated version)

I don't even know where the Mrs. put mine!!! I think she wrapped it and hid it under the tree with the other boxes. I guess I'm waitin'!!!!

You guys need to open up yours so I can feel the excitement through you fella's!!!

Stump old buddy, my wife has said one sentence that has almost guaranteed my box from Blademinister will make it to Christmas morning . . . . . . :
"If that box gets opened before Christmas, remember, you have to sleep sometime" . . . . .:eek: :eek:
(and there was no smile when she said it) ;)
Be safe.

Last time I ask Gnarly for a hint.:mad: :D
I think at this point I have no choice but to open it as soon as it gets here. I feel like I owe it to everyone!

Back