Fiddlebacks and Food

Gotta love picnics
20210110_161847-vi.jpg

tuna or chicken salad on a croissant rules

I agree. Chicken salad in this case. It's a favorite of a special someone in my life. She introduced me to it years ago when she brought some of the foods for one of our early picnics. I also like that it travels well in a pack when riding a bike.

Not going to be doing any bushcrafting for a while, won't be in the woods on uneven ground hidden under leaves until the damaged knee heals up a lot more...unless of course things get really mad anyway. I'll be glad when this weird war is over, I'm getting too old for some of this work lol. But hey, even if the Seax Tasker is not a good candidate for my work, or as an edc in general, it is still fun to use in the kitchen. It sliced right through the frozen sausage, and the full hand-filling handle was really comfortable in the process :)
20210117_122840-vi.jpg

20210117_124739-vi.jpg

Fries and honey??
There is some severe psychological damage here...

Lol, I will neither confirm nor deny said psychological damage here...it is entirely possible there is some!! :p

BUT this is Sweet and Hot Honey Mustard for the chicken strips, and I ate the fries plain. :) My ex loved honey on fires at McDonalds, maybe that explains some things... I never got into it lol, and was burned out on McDonald's long before I met her. If I get to finish the book I'm writing you may understand the McDonald's burn out from the 80s, or that may have to be covered in the prequal...since I'm mostly focused on more recent events lately and may only touch on that briefly.

Back