• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GreatKnivesGreatPrices.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys have been ripped off, why aren't we reading about your stopping payments and notifying the various organizations that would have some effect on him?

It is not relevant how a ripped off buyer reacts. The only thing that matters is that little Andy is a recidivist con artist, and that in order to help our fellow knife enthusiasts avoid this dillweed we should spread the word both here and elsewhere.

:thumbup:

I hate people that bash me yet receive the product or tracking, its so annoying. Im a straight forward person that does all business exactly how I'd like to be treated. If you honestly have a problem, come see me at Blade this year, i have 2 booths, my tables are under Kunz. If you honestly think i screwed you, come see me directly, there is no use spreading lies on boards.

Ill be at Blade, My names Andrew Kunz and I stand behind my work.

Azzhatis Maximus :thumbdn:

Is there a governing body at Blade that does any sort of scrutiny on those that apply to lease a booth/table?
Some sort of morals clause to be a vendor? :confused:

If half of what has been posted about this punk is true he should be up on charges...

Since I'm all signed up and everything, which forum would be right to ask about changing the angle of the edge of this new knife from 25 to 20-degrees? Hopefully this doesn't lead to yet another addiction, I'm already active on several car forums.

I think you should ask that in another part of this site...this is a specific chat...We wouldnt want to change this subject until we can find out more about what we can do about his bum.

Right, that's what I mean, which part of this site is appropriate? I don't see a search function, am I just missing it?

If half of what has been posted about this punk is true he should be up on charges...[

:DI have filed complaints with several agencies. Not enough money or people to warrant a proper investigation as I have been told by all. If more steps up, then maybe he will be in a carrot suit eventually.

In the time between now, and when that happens, leaves alot of people at risk to him!:thumbdn:

Last edited:
Im only 22 so hopefully I can work it all out for the better in the next few years.

Hey Andrew, well wow, I am 23 years old myself and it would be a dream of mine to have my own knife store online...but it seems as if going to college at this time is alot for anyone to deal with let alone also running a buisness at the same time...Perhaps you should just pick on or the other...Just a side note/question, did you have to invest alot of money to get the buisnes started? Or do you just need the right connections to distributers...Just wondering...Sorry guys for being off topic, but Im surious...

As far as being Andrew or someone he put up to this, I don't think my posts have been good for him. I have my knife, I won't be dealing with him again, I can speak my mind (unless that offends you guys and you ban me). I imagine he's not happy with my posts, and he has my credit card info, but I think it's clear I'll do more than whine about it if he screws with me.
There's a bit of history of people pretending to be someone else here on BF, in part to spread false information and further their own agenda(s). I haven't done a deal with young Andy, but I have read enough bad things about him to avoid him. I guess I just get a little riled up when I read the occasional "oh he's not so bad" post when he clearly is.
As Richard J. suggested; honest feedback is always appreciated here.
all da best,
rats...

Understood. I've been active on forums since before they were called forums, the old mailing lists and such. Vendors have tried about every angle, not much surprises me anymore. I reviewed this thread from the beginning, several others had slow service but got their knives, while several are still waiting many months after their deal. If any of the slow service posts are a ruse to improve his image, that's a sad state of business.

I'm generally optimistic about people's intentions, including Andrew's, but like most posters not eager to identify myself on this very public forum. I can shoot you a pm if it'll ease your suspicions.

I can't speak for others, you have no need to prove anything to me; first and foremost I am just another forumite (with the habit of sticking his snout into way too much). Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
all da best,
rats...

Greetings from Finland!

I ordered 6/18/08 Spyderco D2 Para-Military and never received it.
Comments from Andrew K:

On Tue, Jul 8 "It shipped about 2 weeks ago."

On Mon, Jul 21 "Hmm, it should have been received by now, I pulled my ebay
store when they raised the fees again."

On Tue, Jul 22 "Ill put a trace on it with the post office and go from there."

On Wed, Jul 30 "All the local post office could tell me was it was en route to you. As of now it has not been returned to me. If it is returned I will send it back out to you using a different method."

Greetings from Finland!

I ordered 6/18/08 Spyderco D2 Para-Military and never received it.
Comments from Andrew K:

On Tue, Jul 8 "It shipped about 2 weeks ago."

On Mon, Jul 21 "Hmm, it should have been received by now, I pulled my ebay
store when they raised the fees again."

On Tue, Jul 22 "Ill put a trace on it with the post office and go from there."

On Wed, Jul 30 "All the local post office could tell me was it was en route to you. As of now it has not been returned to me. If it is returned I will send it back out to you using a different method."

Sounds like Andrew is full of manure.

Here we go again, me having to go out here and defend my self, and my company.

Yes Im legit, over a 1000 orders on my website this year, and thousands more to come. Yes, items get lost or stolen when shipping via the United States Post Office, I apologize for this, and now exclusively ship USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation, Or UPS Ground signature confirmation, and All methods of Express Mail, Internationally or Domestic. Ive had so many First Class Mail packages that just disappear, it happened again last month with a Benchmade Kulgera 930SBK, guy never got it, I know it shipped as it was my last and serial numbered, Now im out a knife and the money.

Yes, I am a college student at University of South Florida, trying to get my bachelors in Business Administration, with a minor in Communications. Yes, I do get swamped sometimes and things take a while to ship. Yes, Some things do sell out and I have to put them on backorder until the manufacturers ship more out. Yes, I am currently in the largest expansion of my young career, with over 5 employees that list product and print invoices every day. I will be carrying over 10,000 products by Christmas, and over 30,000 total products in the future. Yes, I do have the best Prices on the web, and Im here to stay, and grow.

I would really like to stress that I am no con artist, I have tons of sattisfied customers, over 3000 on EBAY, over a 1,000 Repeat Customers on my website and many many at the Blade Show and many other Shows each year.

I do not hide myself, My physical address, my PO Box, my home phone, my cell phone are all posted online, I have a Myspace where customers can see me, www.myspace.com/magicman133.

If there is honestly anyone whom I have ripped off, or stretched a deal out making you feel abused in any way, email me, call me, come to my house. Im an honest kid trying to make a living, and I will make the deal right.
I hate that some people feel as if I screwed them, that is not how I work.

I inhereted this company through my Grandfather, who did it for over 40 years, Richard Kunz. He has sold hundreds of thousands of knives, and has thousands of satissfied customers around the world. I try to do the same thing he did, Quality Knives, as soon as they come out, At great prices, that is my commitment to all of you in the cutlery industry. I strongly urge all of you to call me, email me, or however you want to contact me, but I will make all the deals right and fast. I have well over 2,000 knives in stock, and work with every major distributor, So I can get anything you need.

I hope this sums everything up, and again I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and I will make all transactions right.

My cell is 850-227-6350, my email is magicman133@gmail.com or admin@greatknivesgreatprices.com , Ill be at the Blade Show this year, Ill be at several shows all over Florida, Ill be at the Blade Show West, the AG Russell Show in 2009, The Shot Show ordering New products, and I have a booth at Webster Flea Market On Monday in Sumter County Florida. Meet with me, call me or whatever you have to do, but I will make your order right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back