• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad How I got $700 stolen from me (CaptainFuzzy / TacticalEdge8541)

You are definitly right here. Everybody Check this out, Mail Fraud Complaint:
http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx
https://legaldictionary.net/mail-fraud/
I would say if the local LEO does not pursure this case far enough we all should report it to the Federal.

do both. local sheriff wont and really can't apply federal law enforcement. leave no stone unturned for this dirtbag fellow and wife or whatever pack is involved getting what he/they deserve.

do both. local sheriff wont and really can't apply federal law enforcement. leave no stone unturned for this dirtbag fellow and wife or whatever pack is involved getting what he/they deserve.

Mail Fraud Complaint form submitted successfully.

Thank you for completing the form.

The information you provided will be entered into our national complaint system.

The U.S. Postal Inspection Service gathers data on mail-related crime to determine whether a violation has occurred. While we can't guarantee that we can recover lost money or items, your information can help alert Inspectors to problem areas and possibly prevent other people from being victimized. U.S. Postal Inspectors base their investigations on the number, substance, and pattern of complaints received from the public.

We ask you to keep all original documents related to your complaint. We will contact you ONLY if more information is needed.

^^Did you guys hear that? The number of people who file complaints directly correlates with how they treat the case.

Fill out whatever you have to in order to report the felony crime.

I've been scammed too...!

I made a deal to purchase a Schatt & Morgan from CaptainFuzzy over a week ago. A few days after sending payment I asked for shipping information... no response. I have now messaged and emailed (both emails that CaptainFuzzy gave me) - nothing. I can provide anyone that needs it emails and the Paypal receipt. I'm pretty new in the forum and mine was only for $100 cash - but it has me FUMING MAD!

Here is the knife I paid for: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-buffalo-horn-with-buffalo-hide-slip.1527683/

I am not able to leave negative feedback because I negotiated the deal directly with him/her using a message. I never posted on the sale thread. MODERATORS - this is preventing me from leaving negative feedback for CaptainFuzzy. I waited several days before even trying to leave negative feedback thinking maybe this member fell ill or was in an accident. Tonight after another email I decided to go ahead and try. As listed above - I am unable to leave negative feedback but I happened upon this thread.

Interesting. Just for the heck of it, I looked at CaptainFuzzy's feedback. He is still at 100%. Yet, I have seen complaints like this one posted and he is still posting on the forums.

RE: Postal Inspectors. I had an incident about 20 years ago. Not the same as this. I sent a check to a small company in TX and it was delivered to the wrong address. The person who got the check wanted a $50 "reward" to deliver the check to the right person. I called the Postal Inspectors in Los angeles. 15 minutes later I got a call from the person to whom I sent the check. He got a call from the woman who had the check. She wanted to know where to deliver it. No reward required. :D

Keep in mind that it was 20 years ago. There were probably a lot fewer complaints and a lot fewer deals conducted over the internet.

Updates 11/12/2017

How to Contact the U.S. Postal Inspection Service
If you believe you’ve been victimized by a scam involving the U.S. Mail, you can get help by contacting your nearest Postal Inspection Service office in one of three ways:

1. Call 1-877-876-2455 (press option “4” to report suspected mail fraud).
  2. Visit postalinspectors.uspis.gov to report suspected fraud online.
  3. Mail your queries to this address:

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICE CENTER

ATTN: MAIL FRAUD

222 S RIVERSIDE PLZ STE 1250

CHICAGO IL 60606-6100

UNITED STATES POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE

WASHINGTON DC 20260-2169

ADDRESS SERVICE REQUESTED

To learn more about mail fraud or to report suspected fraud, visit the U.S. Postal Inspection Web Site at postalinspectors.uspis.gov

United States Postal Inspection Service

Publication 300-A

June 2010

PSN 7610-04-000-6946

I suggest victims submit the complaint online first and then make the call to Postal Inspectors Office(Only If US mail was involved to your cases)
In case you still missing the information of the theift, his name is Bryan Falldorf and the receiver's name is Theresa Fallldorf . Make sure to mention both names and address in your complaint.
Let's do this to set his ass on FIRE!

I'm not too far from Granville. Perhaps I should leave a friendly note on his door.

Shit like this chaps my ass, happened to me in 2012 with the asshat Jeff Carte of Karg Knives"

Yet, I have seen complaints like this one posted and he is still posting on the forums.

CaptainFuzzy was banned on the 27th of October, he's not posting on the forums.

Updates 11/13/2017
For those who sent paypal gift to Bryan D. Falldorf, here is your trick: Pick up an empty box/envelope and sent to Bryan via USPS First Class package. It only costs you $2.67 in doing so you will have a USPS tracking number against him. On top of that, you made the case US mail invovled(a Felony of Mail Fraud), of which was business of US Postal Inspectors(postal workers who show up with loaded MP5). Remeber to mention your paypal transaction within your online complaint.
Here is where you want to ship to:
Bryan D. Falldorf/ Theresa Fallldorf
201 Grant Ave #4
Granville, ND 58741

Have Fun!

Hello, I come here from an Amazing Knife group over on Facebook, I also was ripped off by this scumbag Bryan Douglas Falldorf located in a small town in ND this year, I had purchased several knives off him and he never shipped, kept making excuses, health excuses, and then blocked everyone and disappeared, there are many who know who I am and can vouch for me. The amount was in the thousands, more than that scumbag makes working at ACME surplus. I have lots of info on the man if needed, but more importantly I'm here to join the fight. I understand this is an ongoing thing with him and he has ripped off several people in our group and on here. If we all want to band together and find a way to take this man down I am more than willing to cooperate in any way, shape, or form. By the way, he is not a woman, he is an ugly baldish man, I think he likes to wear eye liner though, the confusion is with Theresa Falldorf, that is the name on the paypal he uses, she is either his sister, wife, third cousin, something like that. I also do have his address.
For those who sent paypal gift to Bryan D. Falldorf, here is your trick: Pick up an empty box/envelope and sent to Bryan via USPS First Class package. It only costs you $2.67 in doing so you will have a USPS tracking number against him. On top of that, you made the case US mail invovled(a Felony of Mail Fraud), of which was business of US Postal Inspectors(postal workers who show up with loaded MP5). Remeber to mention your paypal transaction within your online complaint.
201 Grant Ave #4
Granville, ND 58741

Have Fun!

I will be calling in about 2 hrs. Currently at work.
For those who sent paypal gift to Bryan D. Falldorf, here is your trick: Pick up an empty box/envelope and put in a note asking him to pay back your money then sent to Bryan via USPS First Class package. It only costs you $2.67 in doing so you will have a USPS tracking number against him. On top of that, you made the case US mail invovled(a Felony of Mail Fraud), of which was business of US Postal Inspectors(postal workers who show up with loaded MP5). Remeber to mention your paypal transaction within your online complaint.
201 Grant Ave #4
Granville, ND 58741

Have Fun!

Last edited:
Since I was sick at home from yesterday, now I get more time to dance with Bryan you dick!
Check this out:
Thank you for submitting your complaint to the IC3. Please save or print a copy for your records. This is the only time you will have to make a copy of your complaint.
Guys, don't forget to sumbit your report on IC3 at here:
https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?

201 Grant Ave #4
Granville, ND 58741

Have Fun!
Maybe I am missing something, but sounds like trying to create false evidence, which would just hurt everyone's case- he can claim he is the one being scammed.

The USPS Tracking Number is related to the particular package and a particular mailing - not the one at issue in this case.
So I can see absolutely no benefit in sending him a package. It is not evidence of any fact at issue in a prosecution for Mail Fraud against him, including that the U.S. Mails were involved in the transaction that was a scam.

Remember, the objective is to appear to be the reasonable one.

The USPS Tracking Number is related to the particular package and a particular mailing - not the one at issue in this case.
So I can see absolutely no benefit in sending him a package. It is not evidence of any fact at issue in a prosecution for Mail Fraud against him, including that the U.S. Mails were involved in the transaction that was a scam.

Remember, the objective is to appear to be the reasonable one.

You Are So Right, your words make every sense here. Your suggestion of not doing anything non-sense is also right. But, we are the victims who felt pain in the ass, we are doing everything we could, before too later.

On
For those who sent paypal gift to Bryan D. Falldorf, here is your trick: Pick up an empty box/envelope and put in a note asking him to pay back your money then sent to Bryan via USPS First Class package. It only costs you $2.67 in doing so you will have a USPS tracking number against him. On top of that, you made the case US mail invovled(a Felony of Mail Fraud), of which was business of US Postal Inspectors(postal workers who show up with loaded MP5). Remeber to mention your paypal transaction within your online complaint.
201 Grant Ave #4
Granville, ND 58741

Have Fun!

I think this is a really bad idea and makes you appear to be the scammer in this.
I'd advise against sending a dummy box that's on the completely different date than the disputed transaction.

Yes the best thing to do is just report it. More reports will lead to more action. Do not try anything even remotely underhanded where you will have to explain yourself later.

In all honesty I think the defense he will try to convince the cops of is that this is some sort of scam or online prank being perpetrated on him by members here. Although I have no idea what BS this stooge will try.

CaptainFuzzy was banned on the 27th of October, he's not posting on the forums.

:thumbsup: Thanks.

The old software used to show when someone was banned. Unless I'm missing something, there is no easy way to tell if he was banned. o_O

Back