• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

jaxurman: con

"This is all I have to say about this matter. The emails speak for themselves. I’m sure this will spark another “I said/he said” flaming, but I have nothing more to add. If you’d like more info, please contact me privately."

What the heck could a person say about Will's post? That it never happened? Bullsh*t! There are those here whose names are good, whose actions are beyond reproach, those who know the meaning of word, honor, and integrity...and then there are the manipulators.

This is the time that we all need to pull together guys, no more 'cheese. Just straight up people, our friends and team mates.

Everyone else we can do without...manipulators included!

Mel

All of these negative comments about me , and only one of the posters has actually done a deal or trade with me . so lets start with him "trinket boy" aka ryan malpiede . he continues to cry and whine that i threatened him regarding the flashlight deal . again i ask T.B.- WHAT WAS THE THREAT ???? - this is lie #1 lie #2 - i was not on the phone with him for 2hours . lie #3 in another post , he claims i used the f word over 100 times . tell the truth ryan, a good portion of the call was reassuring your sad , pathetic , crying butt , that you were indeed wrong in your thinking . thats all .WILL YORK , i was told by harold "kit" carson , knifemaker extraordinaire that indeed will was a fine man to deal with . i am not going to assassinate his charachter here . i have no problem with will .however if you read the post , HE WAS THE ONE WHO "TERMINATED " THE DEAL . i did in fact need more time . my bad . i expected him to be a bit more accomadating on a $2,000.00CASH DEAL !!!:eek: i offered will to go to a third party and once they had certified funds he would ship the knife . that third party was kit carson . will again declined so as faqr as i am concerned , i followed thru with my end of the deal .i dont play games . i dont con people . i in fact called kit carson before negotiating the deal .the only thing i am guilty of is needing more time than we first agreed on .and i e mailed him regarding that . so i ask , in a $2,000.00cash deal is asking for a few extra days unreasonable ???:confused: respectfully, JAXURMAN

maybe you guys got a point and maybe you don't...the internet
is about free speech...so speak your mind's...but damn...if
could harness this collective anger Osama wouldn't stand a chance.
go get him instead.

why dont you instead tell everyone about our dealings :confused: there is not 1 bladeforums member that can honestly say that i RIPPED OFF ANYONE OR OWE ANYONE ANYTHING !!! i deliver on my deals always have always will !!! tell me you dont like me , my style , etc but on my deals 100% - i always follow thru !!!!:eek: really mel , tell them about our deals . you know i did you right getting you at least 2 rare blades you were tickled pink with - tell me i am lying :confused: JAXURMAN

You are a 'me first, me first' knucklehead of the worst kind Jack. How about your giving back a little to those that helped YOU too!

And Jack, god knows, if anyone here has defended your sorry ass more than I have, then please, please, by all means, name that person...

I've never said that you didn't meet your end of the bargain...I have NEVER said that! In fact, I've sung your praises until the cows came home...

But you fail to mention even the simplest of facts Jack...that we traded. We traded Jack. That's all we did. You did me no big phucking favors when I traded you mint, brand new, from Randall, from Tom Clinton, brand phucking new Randall's for your knives.

You NEVER mentioned that I went into MY personal collection, picked out some really phucking excellent knives, and TRADED with you...no, you never mentioned that did you Jack?

No, you never did. What you DID say was that you'd done some great deals with me in which YOU helped me out. That's all you ever said Jack, that you'd helped ME out.

Jack, you're a manipulator, plain and simple, and completely clueless to boot.

Yes, you DID ask me to post 'good' feedback for you, and when it suited me, I did...because I wanted too, not because you asked. Did you ever initiate the same for me, for anyone else here? No, no, I didn't think so...

And why didn't you initiate positive feedback for anyone else first Jack? Because you were so phucking self absorbed that it was always an afterthought Jack...that's why.

Do I believe what ALL of these other forumites post about you Jack? ALL of the negative sh*t? You know I do Jack, in your heart, you know I do.

And why is that you ask? Because I've dealt with you Jack. You seem to want to focus on the positive Jack, and only the positive...because thats what suits you best, doesn't it?

Jack, as the sun rises in the East, if you keep phucking with me, I'm going to blow yer goddamned cover, and start giving you back some of the sh*t you've been giving US, all of us.

You are NOT a team player, and you ARE a conceited little sh*t Jack.

Mark my words, keep it up pal, and we're going to stop being friends real quick like...get it? I'm so phucking sick of your one sided bullsh*t Jack...what the phuck is wrong with you, you phucking moron?

You need to start acting like just another one of the guy's here Jack, get off your high horse, play nice with the other kids, and be fair...or get the phuck lost!

p.s. No one said you were a liar Jack, and you're the only person around here I ever remember using words like "Liar, Punk, Coward, etc."...

What we did say on the other hand, what I did say, is that you are an assh*le at times, most of the time...a real freaking dick.

(Is that clear enough for ya Jack?)

Mel

The offer to have Kit Carson be the middleman came to late to save this deal. What I gather from what I have read about this whole affair is that Jack can be very agressive when he wants something. This style is certainly not to the liking of a lot of people. Jack made some mistakes in how he handled this deal and Will was well within his rights to cancel the transaction. I really do not think that Jack was trying to defraud Will and it is possible that things came up that made it difficult to get the $2000.00. The problem is that he was not straightforward in explaining his situation to Will. That angered Will and ended the deal.

Even after all of these things that have been posted about Jack, I would have no second thoughts about dealing with him. I know what to expect from him and would not be taken by surprise. A lot of what I have learned about what to expect from Jack has come from reading the threads on GB&U. I would like to thank those that post both pro and con about Jack. It has been an education.

Anyone want to talk to my Fiance? She heard the whole conversation for 2 HOURS! Jack was yelling loud enough that for half the conversation I held the phone 2 feet from my ear. Also, so that she could hear what insanity sounds like & for me to save my hearing.

Forum members, write me for my number if you really want to hear how "TWO PEOPLE MADE UP A COMPLETE LIE ABOUT A TOTAL STRANGER." Motive Jack, what are all these people's motives to call you out?

That you have more knives then them?!?!

Again Jack Alaverz, I will send you a free Spy Capsule to keep your meds in if you want. And if you don't take meds, you need to.

Standing up for myself ... watching out for the rights of new members,

Ryan Malpiede

PS. Jack you might be right on the phone call not lasting all of 2 hours, maybe 1 1/2 or 1 3/4, I will check the records if possible (Company Cell Phone). If it wasn't two hours, it sure as hell was damn close. The rest stands true. Unlike you Jack, who has no grasp over the truth, I make it a habit to never lie & when I do mess up I try my hardest to make it right. Why don't you be a MAN and just realize that you are wrong & try to fix what little rep you have left? That is what a real MAN does, a child PLAYA does what you have been doing since you have gotten onto OUR forums. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions.

I need some meds too. Can you believe I'm reading this thread at oh-two-hundred in the morning? Couldn't sleep. Sometimes that happens.

I would just like to say that I agree with everything, and all you fellow forumites who did deals with me were great.

ok , i can admit that .i am a self - absorbed , narcissistic , arrogant, self important ******* ;) BUT , i am HONEST IN MY DEALINGS .AND MY WORD IS BOND !!!if i say i am going to do something i do it . there was no stroke job on the 2k knife deal . never did i say , will , i dont want it .for a minute , my "money was funny " thats all . he terminated the deal not i . infact check with kit carson on my voicemail to him today .or better yet KWM . I E MAILED him with my intended actions that i followed thru with perhaps he will clarify what i did . even today , i offered to follow thru with the deal will says no no problemo it is his knife :) JAXURMAN PS , WHEN DID UW MITCH BECOME SUCH A "JAXURMAN " EXPERT ? ive talked to the guy at a custom show maybe 2 minutes never did a deal with him???:confused: dont understand why he has an ax to grind with me???j

Ryan, we've done business you and I, and found you to be just about the most straight up guy that I've done business with here. Also, I believe your story.

In one of my first phone conversations with Jack, when he started 'going off', I screamed into the phone at him, "STFU!!!", and he became instantly politer...

Keith, we too have done business, and based on your posts here, I respect you above almost all others here...so I'm going to tell this to you like a friend, "Beware defending Jack, or you'll surely find yourself as bitter as I am"...especially after doing business with him.

It sucks, it really freaking sucks, to get pressured, to make a trade in which you lose out because it wasn't 'fair', to trade away your prize possesions for something of lesser quality, and then get pressured even more to tell everyone just how 'wonderful' the deal was...

And, adding insult to injury, if you falter even a little, hesitate just a bit, have your 'trading partner' belittle you and call you phucked up and abusive names.

Don't think for a second that it couldn't happen to you...look at Ryan and GigOne for examples...

So, Keith, that's what I'd tell a friend, and as such, that's what I'll tell you.

Mel

Don't collect axes Jack...just pocketknives.

If you must know, my discontent with you stems from your comment to Ken Onion just before you bought a knife from him in Vegas. When it was your turn at the table you asked him point blank which knife he thought would have the most value on the secondary market. To that he replied something to the effect of "ask these guys" pointing to the rest of the people in line. I was absolutely shocked! You did nothing "wrong" per say - it's not something anyone could kick you out of a knife show for. However, it does show you character.

I am the kind of guy who loves this hobby for the community. I enjoy my interactions with guys on and off the forums. I buy knives from custom knifemakers directly because I enjoy going through the process with them. I treasure each one of the knives (and carry most) because they mean something more to me than a cutting tool. I am the kind of guy who will get a Ken Onion knife at a show and right away clang it against another knife so that it will be scratched up and not have collector value. That's just me.

What I saw in you at that moment was a person with the intent to maximize "profit" off the work of a custom knifemaker and friend. Maybe it's just a small thing. Maybe it's insignificant. But you put this small thing with lots of other small things. Like I said, it showed your character.

~Mitch

forgot to defend myself a little. Never said I was some kind of "JAXURMAN EXPERT" or anything like that. Just said I've met you in person, that's all. Some people can be jerks on the phone or the over the internet, but you meet them in person and they're really cool. I honestly can say that's what I was hoping for with you Jack. Well, good, bad or ugly that's for everything to decide on their own, but what you see is what you got with Jaxurman.

~Mitch

Mitch,

What does Jack look like by the way, when your angry at someone and have no image to put with that anger ... well's it's just worse.

Ryan

i never did you wrong !!! remember that !!! you did numerous deals with me the last being the books and magazines . you thanked me in your gbu thank you thread !!! so what are you whining about ??? every deal i did with you was 100% above board and you know it . the issue with gig one is dead .he sold the knife i didnt get it thats that . " trinket boy " aka ryan still hasnt said what the alleged "threat" was ??? he keeps talking about it , yet never does he actually say what it was :confused: hmmmm sounds a bit fishy to me .:eek: in fact , he stated he would tell spark this to get me banned . i said prove it .he is a liar plain and simple . he also said if he was a moderator , he would ban me :confused: for what reason ??? an aggressive trader yes !!! an honorable man yes .i am these things . did i threaten "trinket boy" - no i did not!!again i ask the question - "trinket boy" what was the alleged threat ????inquiring minds want to know :eek: . still 100%GOOD DEALINGS - JAXURMAN

Ryan,

Just looked like an average guy. Kind of tan to maybe a bit sunburned - we were in Vegas afterall. He's pretty tall, maybe 6'+? Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I didn't get out a measuring tape, nor was I looking that closely.

If I had to give one descriptor of his overall build, look etc. I'd say "overgrown kid". Opinions will vary I'm sure.

Hope this helps!
Mitch

Did you write the articles that appeared on the Oregon Knife collector's website?I'm just curious.
troy

i never said that to ken onion .bet i have known him longer than you :eek: i bought a couple knives from him at his first vegas classic show . the only thing i asked him was price and if he had a large storm in carbon fiber .i might have wanted to know which of his knives was most popular - not profitable . he said he brought 2 knives in carbon fiber and could not find them .in fact i recall telling sniper 308 and ancient sul that i really wanted one in carbon fiber .mitch , there it is .i respect ken onion , ive known him a long time .good memories of going up to his room with him and noell and a few close friends . noelle whipped out some hawaain treats .you might be a better friend and maybe bought more knives . i think i have bought 3 , 4 tops from the man . nice knives nice guy . im sure ken has no problem with me . if i did ever offend him in any way , i would be the first to apologize .dont think thats the case here . get your facts straight before you post things - thanx JAXURMAN

Originally posted by Troy Webber
Did you write the articles that appeared on the Oregon Knife collector's website?I'm just curious.
troy

First, my apologies for popping out of the woodwork here... I don't frequent this forum a lot.

Anyway, I'd like to know too, Jack.

Also, wasn't your big thing "I treat low dollar buyers as respectfully as I treat high dollar buyers," a while back? Then what's with this whole "trinket boy" tag of yours?

If I thought Malpiede needed me to defend him here, I would be. I've dealt with him; he's as straight arrow as they come.

Oh, disclaimer: never did a deal with Jack. Almost did, but the complete failure to provide specific details of the item in question -- no picture, no brand, no links, nothing, just "they're quality" -- kind of threw me off a bit. I'm sure most of you understand.

Let's see Jack:

You called me ... you told me you were Jaxurman & when Jaxurman wants something he gets it, that I was a fuqing punk and a whore and had me define emasculate because you were doing it to me. You said I had no integrity or honor that I was nothing because I sold $10 toys instead of high end stuff like you do. You asked me to contact the other person I traded the 9z Surefire to & to tell him their had been a mistake and that it was going to go to you. I told you to go to hell and that a person of honor would not do such a thing just because you are throwing a temper tantrum. I asked you repeatedly if something else was wrong. If something was going on in your life that would make you jump off the deep end and yell at me over something like this. I asked if you were on medication as a serious question, I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt somehow for acting insane. I did this all with a low tone of voice as much as I could. You repeated your prior comments with an escalating volume of voice and profanity for an hour. Then you made the statement that made me go cold, "I am not scared of you, if you want to see me toe to toe at the next knife show, I'll show you what kind of man I really am!" Now the threat was simple, but in the context of the phone call it was a plain and simple threat of let's physically fight over a FUQING FLASH LIGHT TRADE OFFER. I then asked you (Yelling now) if you just threatened me, you said no, no you didn't. Then back peddled as fast as you could knowing you would either lose your membership here or come into legal trouble over it. I then got extremely angry and started to shout at you back ... only after an hour of your cursing and then your final threat. The rest of the phone call was you apologizing if I had interpreted your message of let's meet toe to toe then anything other than just a friendly talk between two forum members. Also, of how you are the best fuqing knife trader in the world and that I should kiss your a$$ for even talking to you. We ended the conversation with you asking me not to repeat this to anyone and that a true man wouldn't make a big deal of this. I agreed partly because it was 2 AM in the morning by then & also the good person I am always want to give the other the benefit of the doubt ... That this was some misunderstanding & that you would change your ways.

I was so so wrong.

Comments Jack? More lies?

PS. Do I feel Jack is actually Dangerous? Who knows. Do I worry that he has my address, yes. Do I want him Banned yes! Why? Again, because I cannot fathom the thought of him doing this to a new member and them thinking it's somehow their mistake only because they are new. This is why for the first time in a long time I am ranting to get Jack Alvarez Kicked off this forum.

Back