MOP Handles

Those are beauties. I want to go shopping with MM. That is an interesting whittler sunnyd and a mighty fine looking Cripple Creek. Thanks for sharing them.

A new pearl to add to the mix :) Bulldog Pearl Damascus 1 of 50 Display Knife, one of the largest pieces of pearl I have encountered at 12" open and 6 3/4" x 2 1/4" when closed.

PearlBulldogDisplayKnife1of50.jpg

PearlBulldogDisplayKnifeCloseup.jpg

PearlBulldogDisplayKnife1of50Back.jpg

That's a beauty sunburst. Very interesting blade pattern. At that size though you need awfully big pockets to carry it.

A new pearl to add to the mix :) Bulldog Pearl Damascus 1 of 50 Display Knife, one of the largest pieces of pearl I have encountered at 12" open and 6 3/4" x 2 1/4" when closed.

PearlBulldogDisplayKnife1of50.jpg

PearlBulldogDisplayKnifeCloseup.jpg

PearlBulldogDisplayKnife1of50Back.jpg

Son, on this light tackle.. :eek:

That is one very nice Pearl Folding Pocket Bowie you have got there sunburst;) :thumbup:

Hey Greg is that a Winchester? How about sharing a photo or two of the other side?? :rolleyes: Thanks.

Sunburst

LOL yeah I guess it is a Pocket Bowie Sunnyd, thank you for the nice comments..She's too purty to put in my pocket though..:p

Sunburst

So what's it doing in a MOP thread? ;)

(I love abalone! :D Country legend George Hamilton IV even wrote a song about it: "Abalone, Abalone, prettiest scales I've ever known...etc., etc. )

One thing is for sure. You will never mistake awbaloney (imitation stuff) for real Abalone! You just can't get that kind of fire and fluidity from the fake stuff.

Some pretty nice shellfish products here.

Bulldog Abalone 6 blade congress & Fighting Bull Abalone Muskrat :) Not to be confused with Awbaloney :D

BulldogAbalone6BladeCongress1.jpg

FightinBullAbaloneMuskrat4.jpg

Here is my last mop handle(I think) that was tucked away in a crate with some peanut patterns that I boxed up years ago. A vintage Fight'n Rooster (2) blade congress pattern from the late 1970's I believe..

000_1331.jpg

Here is my last mop handle(I think) that was tucked away in a crate with some peanut patterns that I boxed up years ago. A vintage Fight'n Rooster (2) blade congress pattern from the late 1970's I believe..

000_1331.jpg

A great looking knife Sunnyd, you don't have anymore of those crates lying around do you..:D

With the passing of Frank Buster this week your knife is very fitting way of honoring his genius as a knife designer..

Sunburst

Yes.. very appropriate and great looking knife sunnyd.

I've lost track but I don't think I've posted these yet. Fred Reynolds and Frank Mills... two lesser known Sheffield companies.
26-05021.jpg

26-05007.jpg

Fred Reynolds Eh? Maybe one of my long lost great great great (continue for however long neccesery) grandfathers, maybe that's why I'm such a knife nut. :D

Mother of Pearl Bulldog Elephant Toenail that's been touched up a bit with a little Scrim.
Greg

orig.jpg

Back