• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider Knives, Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW...it's good to see all you folks filled with the Holliday spirit :) all you folks with the Xtra energy should visit your local elderly care home and see the folks at the end of there lives....life is to short for this BS and your energies could be used for something much more productive and make no mistake...some of these oldtimers have some great war stories.

Merry Christmas

WOW...it's good to see all you folks filled with the Holliday spirit :) all you folks with the Xtra energy should visit your local elderly care home and see the folks at the end of there lives....life is to short for this bullshit and your energies could be used for something much more productive and make no mistake...some of these oldtimers have some great war stories.

Merry Christmas

You have to admit Bronco, bigmark makes a good point.

Please watch the language, bigmark. Thanks.

sorry bronco....i edited to BS...please let me know if that is acceptable.

you have a merry christmas bronco...its good to see your doing such a great job here.

The reason so many of you are upset I gather, is that the Strider guys lied about their past? Is this the reason? How many of you have told a lie? Cheated?
Stolen something? This site must be the most perfect place in the world, filled with perfect people. Wow. Maybe this is Heaven. Fact is, none of you are perfect. So get off the high horse already.

The reason so many of you are upset I gather, is that the Strider guys lied about their past? Is this the reason? How many of you have told a lie? Cheated?
Stolen something? This site must be the most perfect place in the world, filled with perfect people. Wow. Maybe this is Heaven. Fact is, none of you are perfect. So get off the high horse already.

So you are offended that people are offended by being lied to? I don't think anyone is saying they are perfect and above reproach. Lord knows I've made more than my share of mistakes over the years. That said, you don't have the right to tell someone they can or cannot be angry over what others have done.

Although most of us didn't make money because of the lies we told. Most of us. And that's only if the current issue over Duane is true. Which it might not be.

So you are offended that people are offended by being lied to?

LMAO. No Spark. I'm just shocked that these threads go on and on and on and on, much like the Energizer Bunny, and its the same thing being said over and over and over again. Thats all.

So...whats with this investing idea with knives?

The President of The United States has told several lies about his "military career", why are you not THIS upset with him?

I don't mind stories personally.That is until they end up on a place like the POWnetwork.org site for being false. Then I feel they should be openly discussed by those that fell for the stories and those that it bothers, holiday or not.

I see no reason for the attempt at a guilt trip using holiday spirit on those that are not Strider apologists trying to openly discuss a current event they feel strongly about either. It seems to be just another feeble attempt to try to shut folks up about something a few people are tired of having to deal with. Its a topic that needs to be discussed. I don't see hate here or a waste of energy. Perhaps the waste of energy was in all the story telling. To me it seems civilized people are talking about current events in the news with a few that want to label it something else in an effort to defend someone getting harder and harder to justify defending.

STR

The President of The United States has told several lies about his "military career", why are you not THIS upset with him?

He dresses up and acts the part, but did he serve? From what I have read about the subject, the answer is that he never served, and in fact was AWOL.

So, because someone else did a bad thing, it excuses everyone? Does that work with your kids? Seriously, you'll find no shortage of people bashing Bush vociferously, both online and in person.

No offense man, but this is getting kind of ludicrous.

This is the kind of BS that was being told to young soldiers in order to sell their products to carry into combat and told amongst the general public to encourage the sell of product all based on fabricated stories. Its simple, they totally lied to and screwed the very people they claim they support, which is the young general enlisted guys.

Compared to most other industries, the available pool of people who are willing to part with $500 for one folding knife is relatively small.

Most young soldiers don't carry knives. The some that do, buy at the PX. Wild assertions in support of an emotional charge don't help bring credibility to the core issue.

As someone who has two different OMPF's floating around, each exclusive of the other, I know just how little I trust military documents. Similar assertions were brought out once before, and retractions, corrections, and further counteraccusations followed, just on that side alone.

Here's my point: NOTHING WAS RESOLVED. The supporters will continue to write up gungho articles as they please, and the haters will jump on any bit of information to publicly embarrass the focal point of their obsession, and NOTHING WILL BE RESOLVED.

Except increased sales - those who went to Atlanta saw that first hand. So, if those who perceive a problem with credibility will just take a moment - did this work last time? Why do you think it will again?

Repeating an unsuccessful behavior over and over in anticipation of a different result has a clinical definition. I know, I keep trying to buy the perfect knife. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back