Strider Marketing Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D
Well there is a very long goodbye lovefest on the other forum Strider is on...

There's nothing I like better than a good old Strider, "lovefest!" :D

I actually took my SMF to the beach yesterday, after finishing PT. My Strider quite possibly, saved my life.

First of all, I used the blade to apply some sunscreen to area's of my back I wouldn't of otherwise been able to reach. Secondly, I became very weak due to extreme hunger. I had crawl to the shoreline, so that I could cut some seaweed stalks and sea grass, to sustain me on my long hike back to my truck...

The little crab that was motoring on by, really seemed to like the amazing fit and finish on this SMF. :D

Not quite the 12 days of Medford...regardless my 2 hours of sunbathing with my Strider, gave me the peace of mind, knowing I was up for any possible challenge/mission that may come my way! :cool: :thumbsup:
19059188_1380983588621752_5278560218134465787_n.jpg 19225120_1380983705288407_3716319221159336242_n.jpg 19059674_1380984125288365_7723767139311220147_n.jpg 19225109_1380983778621733_3999447926393861749_n.jpg 19146173_1380983388621772_2342102095692894324_n.jpg

I actually took my SMF to the beach yesterday, after finishing PT. My Strider quite possibly, saved my life.

First of all, I used the blade to apply some sunscreen to area's of my back I wouldn't of otherwise been able to reach. Secondly, I became very weak due to extreme hunger. I had crawl to the shoreline, so that I could cut some seaweed stalks and sea grass, to sustain me on my long hike back to my truck...

The little crab that was motoring on by, really seemed to like the amazing fit and finish on this SMF. :D

Not quite the 12 days of Medford...regardless my 2 hours of sunbathing with my Strider, gave me the peace of mind, knowing I was up for any possible challenge/mission that may come my way! :cool: :thumbsup:
View attachment 720492 View attachment 720493 View attachment 720494 View attachment 720495 View attachment 720496

Saved your life. Sure. :confused:

I kind of want to buy one again, because I liked the way it looked and handled, it was a little heavy in the pocket though. I sold my one SMF after learning of all the nefarious deeds of Mr. Strider. Perhaps he's tried to make amends and all that, but I'll stick with Hinderer and now Olamic as my preferred mid tech knives.

View attachment 720492 View attachment 720493 View attachment 720494 View attachment 720495 View attachment 720496
What i love about a strider is you can put the edge right on a rock like that and its ok because they never need sharpened:)

I kind of want to buy one again, because I liked the way it looked and handled, it was a little heavy in the pocket though. I sold my one SMF after learning of all the nefarious deeds of Mr. Strider. Perhaps he's tried to make amends and all that, but I'll stick with Hinderer and now Olamic as my preferred mid tech knives.
I dont have any experience with Olamic but have been looking at the 247. If I was going to get one any advise?

I bought the satin blue Anodized 247 from Knifecenter, it is a really nice knife but I just traded it for a stealth black one, just wanted to try different ones out and do someone a favor who really wanted one.

Pfff, that just goes to show what you know. I'm all about the low speed, high drag lifestyle!
Its called marriage and arthritis. The window for high speed low drag is about 5 years depending on if you go to college or not. Then its bills and babies. Mick-I am sorry but your past high speed low drag. If you try to live the high speed low drag lifestyle past the window you'll end up with an STD and liver failure.

Don't scoff. One time I was starving to death in suburban America and the only food available for sale nearby was at a 7-11. I used my SMF tanto to pry an egg salad sandwich into quarters. If I hadn't had that baby, I might've died for sure.

Thanks, Mick! :thumbsup:

Eating a 7-11 egg salad sandwich
You are a braver man than I.:)
Now on to the gas station selection-you may be able to find one with your birth date.

Last edited:
I reconnoitered a pit Latrine on a bike trail today. Luckily I had my Emerson CQC-7 on me, the local plant life put up some tough resistance.

I reconnoitered a pit Latrine on a bike trail today. Luckily I had my Emerson CQC-7 on me, the local plant life put up some tough resistance.

That is one knife I love. The grip ergos are spot on for my needs. I will never purchase one, though. I can't get past the way Emerson grinds the blades.

I just wish the door would hit them a little more quietly on the way out.

Strider is responsible or has roots in so many bad practices in the knife enthusiast and sales community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back