• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

Heavysettactical is HEAVILY editing the comments on his video. There was a 13 post convo from a customer that wanted a refund. Guy actually responded with a word salad. Customer responded claiming Guy had blocked him on YouTube and FB. Guy responded with denial and more word salad. Multiple other customers complained about lack of refunds and communication... and then Heavysettactical deleted entire convo.

Heavysettactical is HEAVILY editing the comments on his video. There was a 13 post convo from a customer that wanted a refund. Guy actually responded with a word salad. Customer responded claiming Guy had blocked him on YouTube and FB. Guy responded with denial and more word salad. Multiple other customers complained about lack of refunds and communication... and then Heavysettactical deleted entire convo.
Seems like par for the course with him and his rabid bootlickers.

Owner has been known to become rather antagonistic if you dare call for support; and blade materials aren’t always what they’re claimed to be. Not as bad as S!K, and yes, you will most likely get your knife in reasonable time. But BRK is second in my list of makers to avoid when looking for a decent fixer. Lots of more reputable and deserving makers out there.
Don't forget their shoddy warranty work, and all the burnt edges they pump out.

LOL. I had actually just taken screenshots of that whole thread. Just checked and it is gone now along with a comment I made.

It's not worth the aggravation of trying to get my money back.

Exactly what they are hoping you’ll do. The business model depends on it.

Other than the principle of the matter, I’d recommend everyone in your situation fight for their money back… If not for yourself, then to protect people in the future. All major transaction services have a chargeback threshold. If a business has too many, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, etc will all kick you to the curb.

If you want a CPK and are having difficulties, I’ll proxy for you if would like.

Seems like par for the course with him and his rabid bootlickers.

Exactly what they are hoping you’ll do. The business model depends on it.

Other than the principle of the matter, I’d recommend everyone in your situation fight for their money back… If not for yourself, then to protect people in the future. All major transaction services have a chargeback threshold. If a business has too many, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, etc will all kick you to the curb.

If you want a CPK and are having difficulties, I’ll proxy for you if would like.
I have been saying this for a long time. There is a significant portion of the public that will not do anything if the order is not filled. Guy knows this and uses it to his advantage.

I have been saying this for a long time. There is a significant portion of the public that will not do anything if the order is not filled. Guy knows this and uses it to his advantage.
Fr.. it took me months to get my money back from him years ago, but it was worth it. At least a couple hundred poorer and that much less able to screw the next person.

Watched the videos... big yawn.

I did however enjoy perusing the inventory showing up at a specific retailer. Should there be a discount since someone already paid for the knife once?
I'm a bit surprised that they aren't sold out considering Survive! + CPM + Peter's Heat Treat is a combo we'll never see again.

This madness has gone on long enough without a solution. They need to hook up with Rosta-Frei steel. There is no substitute. And the only inclusions are seeds.

This madness has gone on long enough without a solution. They need to hook up with Rosta-Frei steel. There is no substitute. And the only inclusions are seeds.
Wouldn’t he have to then relocate to Jamaica, mon? Just think of the excuses he could dream up there.

We were all ready to ship, and then the volcano blow! I don’ know where ima gonna go!

Back