• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

I`m certainly not going to read through this whole thread, I guess SURVIVE knives are not for people who desperately need a knife quick. ;) Seems to be a well known fact, I can`t understand why someone would order a knife from them if they want it fast. I got my first one in 2013 and was hooked on them instantly. Yes, I too have waited years for some of my knives, to be honest. I really don`t care, each one was well worth the wait. I received three old orders in the last two months, so I guess production must be getting in order. Best Survive knives ever, I love them and their level of detail. Extremely fine edges, great cutters, considering the blade widths. Love the styling, yes that’s a matter of taste, but they definitely hit it home with me. Sheaths, which I always have considered to be great from them, have also improved on the new ones, I`m impressed... 👍
And this folks, is exactly why this POS "company" still continues to swindle and bilk people out of their money. :rolleyes: :poop: :thumbsdown: 🤒 How can people be this dumb???

I will work on my English Grammar and breaks. It was just me ranting on a promise I made to them. They would not help me like all the other fanboys say they are and when I said I would tell the truth. "Go for it" was the response I got from them. They said they have a higher demand than a supply chain and from them buying more equipment and moving so many times I guess they can afford it. Their motto is if they miss a deadline then ask for a refund and it is mocking-birded from all the fanbags.

" I love the I don't worry about wait times as they always deliver and they are the best knives available with the best steel but I never order a pre-order yet they always have one on hand and then have it up for sale soon with little or no use." They are unwilling to wait for a knife for 3 to 6 years but bash those that ask does anyone have a clue when these liars plan on send me my blade. If I were on their FB page and asked hey I ordered mine in May 2016 will I get it by Christmas they would kick me off.

I`m certainly not going to read through this whole thread, I guess SURVIVE knives are not for people who desperately need a knife quick. ;) Seems to be a well known fact, I can`t understand why someone would order a knife from them if they want it fast. I got my first one in 2013 and was hooked on them instantly. Yes, I too have waited years for some of my knives, to be honest. I really don`t care, each one was well worth the wait. I received three old orders in the last two months, so I guess production must be getting in order. Best Survive knives ever, I love them and their level of detail. Extremely fine edges, great cutters, considering the blade widths. Love the styling, yes that’s a matter of taste, but they definitely hit it home with me. Sheaths, which I always have considered to be great from them, have also improved on the new ones, I`m impressed... 👍
So tell me is May of 2016 too lone to wait. So, if you wait 5 years + is that worth the wait? Uncertainty of them packing up and running off with your money or switching the steel on your order or redesigning the blade differently from what you ordered worth the wait? How about your knife is made but we are waiting on a sheath to be made for it in the next 3 weeks and that turns into 3 years longer past the 2 year mark you already waited due to them selling your blade as a 2nd. They have not cranked anything out if it takes 5 years to make the 7/7. The GSO 5.1 is not even started to be sharpened and I am expected that 10K blades are to be made in 4 months by them x the 15 other models. Send money in and we expect to have your knife made by Christmas but if you cancel we keep 20% of the vaporware we sold you.

I never needed to read through the tons of fan comments to realize SK was a fanboy enabled Ponzi. Once I saw shills piling on classifying disgruntled customers waiting 5 years+payment upfront as "impatient" while THEY would proclaim the thousands they were all too happy to pay out with no expectations.... I quickly realized these were either extreme fanboy shills, or such irrational people with money to burn I could not trust their opinion.
or on the payroll

Send in the shills. There's a guy who last November time frame paid for one In Stock with a 90 day delivery which was pushed out 6 months and still hasn't shipped.

Please order another one from them- A fool and his money are soon parted.
are you calling me a shill?

if so,why?

And this folks, is exactly why this POS "company" still continues to swindle and bilk people out of their money. :rolleyes: :poop: :thumbsdown: 🤒 How can people be this dumb???

They could write the book but they’d never be able to get it shipped…
I received mine and I am happy with it. I guess Randall Knives are a bigger POS company, they are back ordered 5 to 6 years.

I received mine and I am happy with it. I guess Randall Knives are a bigger POS company, they are back ordered 5 to 6 years.
Oh please, comparing Randall to Survive is asinine… you know up front when you order from Randall that you have a 5 to 6 year wait, with Survive and their history of lies you don’t have a clue when you’ll receive your order.

Oh please, comparing Randall to Survive is asinine… you know up front when you order from Randall that you have a 5 to 6 year wait, with Survive and their history of lies you don’t have a clue when you’ll receive your order.
Not to mention that while S?K requires full payment up-front, Randall only asks for a $50 deposit.

S! is dipping into those customer donations to facilitate more customer donations?

idk. my brain is smooth as fuck. COULD be though. I dont know.

And here come the excuses! Calling out this forum specifically.

In this video, Shane and Guy took some time at the end of the day to address some rumors, misinformation, and misdirected online negativity. It needed to be addressed, we've addressed it, and now we're done giving this any more of our time or attention.

As mentioned in the video, we do our best to be extremely transparent. We're even kicking it up a notch, with the intention from here on out of making you feel like you're in the shop with us. Check out the following links for tons of information, straight from the actual source.
  • Production Schedule - now with delivery estimates
  • S!K News - for longer updates about important changes and information
  • @SurviveKnives on Instagram - regular photographic evidence of what is going on in the workshop, customer knives, other important updates
  • SURVIVE! YouTube channel - video updates, details about knives and materials, detailed information about production
  • Email Newsletter - monthly, and sometimes bi-monthly, production updates sent directly to your inbox.
  • Visit the shop, call, or email us directly:
SURVIVE! LLC
1380 E Commercial Dr. Ste 103
Meridian, ID 83642
info@surviveknives.com

Thanks for calling me dumb, I have two 4.1s old and new spec, three 3.5s old and new spec, a 5 old spec, a 6, a 4.7 and two 4 limited. The 5.1 is still missing....
Where is your problem, I don`t have any with survive, quite the contrary. 😁

Thanks for calling me dumb, I have two 4.1s old and new spec, three 3.5s old and new spec, a 5 old spec, a 6, a 4.7 and two 4 limited. The 5.1 is still missing....
So you currently own ten total SK? I'd like to see a picture of them all together, that's quite a collection.

let's see a picture of that bunch!

Back