The "Whatever" Thread

Thanks for the support and encouragement. My niece did manage to get my father out yesterday. She and I had talked about trying to get him to go anywhere and she was scheduled to take him to a Dr appointment. After the appointment she took him to get a haircut, stopped for ice cream, and then they stopped by to visit with my daughter in law at the house they are moving into. It was a positive outing all around with little complaining by my father. She even got a pic of him holding his great granddaughter with a smile on his face.

That’s good progress
Thanks for the support and encouragement. My niece did manage to get my father out yesterday. She and I had talked about trying to get him to go anywhere and she was scheduled to take him to a Dr appointment. After the appointment she took him to get a haircut, stopped for ice cream, and then they stopped by to visit with my daughter in law at the house they are moving into. It was a positive outing all around with little complaining by my father. She even got a pic of him holding his great granddaughter with a smile on his face.

I often wish I was born about 20 years earlier (51 instead of 71)...would have put me right in the middle of the muscle car era when I was 18. And yeah the music was pretty damn good too...

Back