What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Nice Davison SVTFreak......the car, I'm guessing a Cobra kit car??

Thanks! And yes, but how did you guess from that picture lol. Originally was going to be sold for profit to build a 33 or a speedstar, but I think I'll keep it, build a bigger shop and have them both now.

Thanks! And yes, but how did you guess from that picture lol. Originally was going to be sold for profit to build a 33 or a speedstar, but I think I'll keep it, build a bigger shop and have them both now.

It never works out to sell one to build another.... You always keep it AND build the other. Which is exactly why I have two project Jeeps.

Oh, and I was packing around my canvas micarta Bullnose today with my TM Hunt Magua.

image_zps6e71ed18.jpg

Really knice Congress Stephen, a little more info if you'd please.

I've been carrying the GEC Forum Congress Jack since I received it in December, it's still being babied although it's developing that pocket worn, pocket patina from riding in my pocket with change and such.

Still haven't cut anything that will stain the blade and begin the patina process, still enjoying the sayin polished blades.

I do gotta take some pictures, even if my cameras macro isn't working I should just take pictures.

Firewall shape, pop rivets, square tubing, Ford blue, just enough clues......Looks very nice so far BTW.:thumbup:

I just picked up a sweet little Bulldog reverse Congress style with two short wharncliffe style blades. It's going right in my pocket, I can see it getting a lot of carry time!

Along with its unique shape, it is also capable of dis-assembly, never had a slipjoint like that.

Back