Will the Phantom of the Khukura rise again?...

Now for a serious thought.

Just think of all the energy used by surfing the internet and coming over to this forum. I mean all those computers with power supplys using up 230-500watts of electricity on a typical setup (I have a 475 watt rig and a videocard for gaming, not a high end one, that squeezes the most from it).

Now imagine how much of that surfing is done on bladeforums. Servers as well as computers, and I don't know about you but surfing requires Coffee and or energy drinks (hot pots and refrigorators).
So Servers, Computers, Coffee pots, refrigorators, and all the calories used to produced flatulance.
Imagine the cost in Fossil Fuel! We can even calculate the amount of fuel a truck uses to deliver the food to the store then you going and buying it and bringing it home, and if you went and got take out sometime today the cost goes up even more!

And the flatulance! Oh the horror! A really inconvienient truth! (Where is former Vice President Gore when you need him!)

The worst part is that right now, this very second, you... YOU ARE READING THIS AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE WARMING OF THE PLANET!

(Insert 3 men entering through the back door of the room wearing nothing but red jumpsuits. Perhaps one should be our buddy in our fight against global warming Al Gore. And he should be carrying a big honking Sirupati.)
"NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUSITION!", shouts Al.

Then with a single swift movement he fluidly unsheaths the "Sirupati of Global Cilliness" and smashes your monitor followed by your CPU.
"Take that you infidel." says our misguided quasi-hero on his quest for fame, power, and another appearance on a major network cable channel during peak hours.

(if sombody could insert a pic it would be helpful.)

Trouble is, Dave, the global temps are also rising on Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn and Jupiter. Should we send Al there as well? (Can you see the little Martian guy with the Roman helmet reacting to Al's demands to cut back on trips to Earth? Bio fuels for saucers?)

I think the Phantom started all this (18,000 years ago).

that is utter silly nonsense, samuraidave.

everyone knows they smash the cpu first THEN the monitor. (and don't forget the big red sombrero)

fart.jpg

and now for something completely different

Last edited:
Good Grief...YOU NEWBIES are like the OLD GROUP...YOU ALL ARE NUTS!:rolleyes: I'lm t:rolleyes: he ONLY sane one here!
THE DUCK!:cool:

So now Tsimi has been unequivocially linked to global warming...Al Gore is going to have a field day with this one...raising the temperatures of HIKV Nutz everywhere...:eek: :eek: :eek: No wonder Durbas are so rarily seen...:rolleyes:

I think we should be really worried when Michael Moore does his next "duckumentary" -> Kukhuris: The Untold Story....starring the one and only...The Duck!:eek: ;) :D

Moore Duck Gore all staring in a film? Gotta be a spaghetti western. Or maybe some type of bollywood film? If they raise enough money it could be a great name for the wing of a hospital. I can see it now the "Mercy Grace Moore Duck Gore Urology Ward".

Anyways. I'm just glad to have gotten one of the Durba HI Kats while they were around. And sure it has a buffing mark on the blade, but the things I have done to this thing should be considered gross abuse, and it has held up.

Good Grief...YOU NEWBIES are like the OLD GROUP...YOU ALL ARE NUTS!:rolleyes: I'lm t:rolleyes: he ONLY sane one here!
THE DUCK!:cool:

SANE?? BWAAAAA!!! I thought I smelled BAT guano all the WAY over on the other side of the INTERNET where I wAS hiding OUT!

THE DUCK is CRAZY!! BEWARE no bodY listien to him! He'LL be askin for YOUR KUK"S next!!

Semp,

It never ceases to amaze me how the smell sticks so tightly to feathers.
Cows and Tsimi are responsible for making something.........

harharhar

SANE?? BWAAAAA!!! I thought I smelled BAT guano all the WAY over on the other side of the INTERNET where I wAS hiding OUT!

THE DUCK is CRAZY!! BEWARE no bodY listien to him! He'LL be askin for YOUR KUK"S next!!

Well he did say sumthin' about wantin' this AK by some ol' wanna be kami who left HI. What WAS his name. :confused:

Dang, I cant believe this one has been pulled up again!

Here I am thinking about rehandeling a Chiurwa AK and you guys pull this thing up.

Its 2:30 am here... too late... I sleep... cannot... Phantom... insult...

It has been over 12 hours since the last post to this thread.

That is a totally unacceptable rate of humor in the Cantina.

You should be ashamed. :grumpy:

It has been over 12 hours since the last post to this thread.

That is a totally unacceptable rate of humor in the Cantina.

You should be ashamed. :grumpy:

The return of the Khukura has disrupted internet traffic across the globe. I hope everyone else out there is all right. :eek:

There was a young lady in Spain
Who had Khukuris on the brain.
She drew with gusto, chopping off a small toe.
So in Spain was this lady in pain.

Back