• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kya............... An review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem is in the details of how you handled the situation . The simple fact is, the moment a refund was offered that should have been then end of it.

Since Rick is aware of this thread, I'm gonna quote the following two lines just so it's clear when he looks the knife over.

The only other option given to me was to refund him back the costs of having Rick "restore the knife to as new condition" if Rick decides that the knife shows signs that it was sharpened/carried/used.

when i opened the box i had to use a plain leather strap to get it back to feeling sharp

well now that everything and everyone has settled down, and everyone has a chance to put their 2 cents in i will make my last entry on this thread. to begin KYA and i began by PM's, i already posted the opening pm's and a couple of his responses thereafter, in my last pm before i began this thread i told him that the transaction needed to be made right and that if his response continued to be either plaza cutlery or hinderer's problem i would make the situation known " he would become famous, or better said infamous" and that i would contact all person necessary, at that point he did not respond, he just waited, after maybe 1/2 hour i started the thread, as i thought he was waiting, just to see if i would follow through with my threat, i dont make threats, i am a business man. as the thread began i still tried pm's, and in my pm's i made mention that i had made contact with mr. hinderer, and that since everything was based on opinion, i would send him the blade for professional intercession, his stance on money was no! but to the viewing audience he spoke of offers to pay, and continued, endlessly, once i saw that their were so many uninformed opinions, i just backed away for a while i even spoke of having to leave, a few sound minds actually read the rules, well so do i, section 2 the entire section is about this thread, and even more important, section 6, the first sentence "if there are conflicting rules the more stringent shall apply" yet JKA thinks he can set his own separate rules, tailor made to fit his needs, than some dork wants to ask the members to change the rules to allow this? funny pay pal has similar rules, and no, the forum can not ask rick to take the blade and do your bidding, that would fall under the illegal category! why dont people think? anyway on page 3 someone suggest that it was over and we lock the thread, i seconded that, at that time JKA and i were trying to come to terms through pm's, as we spoke he continued to misrepresent his (our) conversation, i told him he needed to stop that he was only hurting the process, yet he did not, it is hard to talk transaction when the person is posting right in front of you and betraying any words he said in pm's. as we spoke i began to receive "criticism" which only made me laugh because the critics were attempting to assist a person who playing them, he had the violin and they were on the string, especially the guy who started with the word 'BUD" he's so awesome, i think his name is cliche? anyway he is advising me to read the rules when he is not aware himself, nor does he know what is actually going on, he made me smile:) all of the suggestions that were made were made a day late, pay pal already had the link as do other people, you see the only thing i asked for was equity, from the beginning all i received was deceit, and KYA gotta give you credit, you are pretty good. you got em where you want em yeah buddy. so in short, if i am indeed at fault with my behavior or with the way you perceive my proactive actions, than by all means boot me, that will not change the fact that rules have been violated both here, on pay pal, and in general how we conduct our lives. as i said, i told KYA that all further conversation between the 2 of us would be off forum, there has been to much dust stirred here, plus i want to be able to document every word, i told him that early on, when you guys were still on page 3, he agreed but will not comply, so from this point out, any comments he makes are against our agreement. by the way he has not sent 1 letter. dont worry, with the reactionary environment here, i wont be back and to the bud dude, i did not come here to learn about knives. but how would you know that, too busy chasing your dinner in the walls.that was not a compliment. and the guy with the "black list" tthat was a mastercard moment PRICELESS

see ya

I don't see anything here about letting paypal know the situation has been resolved.

This is a very poor show on Jeepdud3's part. :thumbdn:

The money that belongs to Kya should be freed with out delay, if it has not been already, and that should be the end of it.......

I just don't understand what chasing my dinner in the walls means? Im trying pretty hard to feel insulted...insight anyone?

This is why I don't sell on any forum. Everyone expects gold when they paid for wood.

If a refund was offered, take it.

Ohhhhhh....still not insulted. O well apparently kyas not the only one coming away from this unsatisfied

Time to release the funds.

Then you should consider getting some lessons on paragraphs, correct use of upper and lower case, full stops and general sentence structure. Your rant was a PIA to read.

+1 Followed by JeepDUDs' own words "why dont people think?"

well now that everything and everyone has settled down, and everyone has a chance to put their 2 cents in i will make my last entry on this thread. to begin KYA and i began by PM's, i already posted the opening pm's and a couple of his responses thereafter, in my last pm before i began this thread i told him that the transaction needed to be made right and that if his response continued to be either plaza cutlery or hinderer's problem i would make the situation known " he would become famous, or better said infamous" and that i would contact all person necessary, at that point he did not respond, he just waited, after maybe 1/2 hour i started the thread, as i thought he was waiting, just to see if i would follow through with my threat, i dont make threats, i am a business man. as the thread began i still tried pm's, and in my pm's i made mention that i had made contact with mr. hinderer, and that since everything was based on opinion, i would send him the blade for professional intercession, his stance on money was no! but to the viewing audience he spoke of offers to pay, and continued, endlessly, once i saw that their were so many uninformed opinions, i just backed away for a while i even spoke of having to leave, a few sound minds actually read the rules, well so do i, section 2 the entire section is about this thread, and even more important, section 6, the first sentence "if there are conflicting rules the more stringent shall apply" yet JKA thinks he can set his own separate rules, tailor made to fit his needs, than some dork wants to ask the members to change the rules to allow this? funny pay pal has similar rules, and no, the forum can not ask rick to take the blade and do your bidding, that would fall under the illegal category! why dont people think? anyway on page 3 someone suggest that it was over and we lock the thread, i seconded that, at that time JKA and i were trying to come to terms through pm's, as we spoke he continued to misrepresent his (our) conversation, i told him he needed to stop that he was only hurting the process, yet he did not, it is hard to talk transaction when the person is posting right in front of you and betraying any words he said in pm's. as we spoke i began to receive "criticism" which only made me laugh because the critics were attempting to assist a person who playing them, he had the violin and they were on the string, especially the guy who started with the word 'BUD" he's so awesome, i think his name is cliche? anyway he is advising me to read the rules when he is not aware himself, nor does he know what is actually going on, he made me smile:) all of the suggestions that were made were made a day late, pay pal already had the link as do other people, you see the only thing i asked for was equity, from the beginning all i received was deceit, and KYA gotta give you credit, you are pretty good. you got em where you want em yeah buddy. so in short, if i am indeed at fault with my behavior or with the way you perceive my proactive actions, than by all means boot me, that will not change the fact that rules have been violated both here, on pay pal, and in general how we conduct our lives. as i said, i told KYA that all further conversation between the 2 of us would be off forum, there has been to much dust stirred here, plus i want to be able to document every word, i told him that early on, when you guys were still on page 3, he agreed but will not comply, so from this point out, any comments he makes are against our agreement. by the way he has not sent 1 letter. dont worry, with the reactionary environment here, i wont be back and to the bud dude, i did not come here to learn about knives. but how would you know that, too busy chasing your dinner in the walls.that was not a compliment. and the guy with the "black list" tthat was a mastercard moment PRICELESS

see ya

images

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jeepdud3
well now that everything and everyone has settled down, and everyone has a chance to put their 2 cents in i will make my last entry on this thread. to begin KYA and i began by PM's, i already posted the opening pm's and a couple of his responses thereafter, in my last pm before i began this thread i told him that the transaction needed to be made right and that if his response continued to be either plaza cutlery or hinderer's problem i would make the situation known " he would become famous, or better said infamous" and that i would contact all person necessary, at that point he did not respond, he just waited, after maybe 1/2 hour i started the thread, as i thought he was waiting, just to see if i would follow through with my threat, i dont make threats, i am a business man. as the thread began i still tried pm's, and in my pm's i made mention that i had made contact with mr. hinderer, and that since everything was based on opinion, i would send him the blade for professional intercession, his stance on money was no! but to the viewing audience he spoke of offers to pay, and continued, endlessly, once i saw that their were so many uninformed opinions, i just backed away for a while i even spoke of having to leave, a few sound minds actually read the rules, well so do i, section 2 the entire section is about this thread, and even more important, section 6, the first sentence "if there are conflicting rules the more stringent shall apply" yet JKA thinks he can set his own separate rules, tailor made to fit his needs, than some dork wants to ask the members to change the rules to allow this? funny pay pal has similar rules, and no, the forum can not ask rick to take the blade and do your bidding, that would fall under the illegal category! why dont people think? anyway on page 3 someone suggest that it was over and we lock the thread, i seconded that, at that time JKA and i were trying to come to terms through pm's, as we spoke he continued to misrepresent his (our) conversation, i told him he needed to stop that he was only hurting the process, yet he did not, it is hard to talk transaction when the person is posting right in front of you and betraying any words he said in pm's. as we spoke i began to receive "criticism" which only made me laugh because the critics were attempting to assist a person who playing them, he had the violin and they were on the string, especially the guy who started with the word 'BUD" he's so awesome, i think his name is cliche? anyway he is advising me to read the rules when he is not aware himself, nor does he know what is actually going on, he made me smile all of the suggestions that were made were made a day late, pay pal already had the link as do other people, you see the only thing i asked for was equity, from the beginning all i received was deceit, and KYA gotta give you credit, you are pretty good. you got em where you want em yeah buddy. so in short, if i am indeed at fault with my behavior or with the way you perceive my proactive actions, than by all means boot me, that will not change the fact that rules have been violated both here, on pay pal, and in general how we conduct our lives. as i said, i told KYA that all further conversation between the 2 of us would be off forum, there has been to much dust stirred here, plus i want to be able to document every word, i told him that early on, when you guys were still on page 3, he agreed but will not comply, so from this point out, any comments he makes are against our agreement. by the way he has not sent 1 letter. dont worry, with the reactionary environment here, i wont be back and to the bud dude, i did not come here to learn about knives. but how would you know that, too busy chasing your dinner in the walls.that was not a compliment. and the guy with the "black list" tthat was a mastercard moment PRICELESS

see ya

[video=youtube;qS7nqwGt4-I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7sSMWLwDo&feature=related[/video]

So he still hasn't canceled his Paypal claim and seems to be ignoring me now.

That course of action can lead to a ban on here. Also, word travels fast to otherforums when it comes to bad deals.

So he still hasn't canceled his Paypal claim and seems to be ignoring me now.

You need to call PayPal. I had this same problem and called paypal and they closed case over phone and released my funds. They said with it not going through ebay and with it being delivered they had no choice but to side with seller. I'd call them asap.

Has the money been released? I hear the distant crack of 10,000 goat hooves thundering down to rain ban hammers on this guy. We definitely do not need any members doing this anywhere in the community.

Has the money been released? I hear the distant crack of 10,000 goat hooves thundering down to rain ban hammers on this guy. We definitely do not need any members doing this anywhere in the community.

He's got one foot off the goat herding bus I bet. :D

I agree. Your advice was solid Ash. Kya needs to call Paypal and explain that he's getting ripped off here (the guy is holding his money hostage out of spite and a poor attitude to boot). I have a feeling that one the money is returned, the hammer will fall for sure.

Last edited:
Man....what a :jerkit:. It's funny how he (JeepDude) thinks everyone in this thread has been had by Kya into feeling sympathetic for him.
It couldn't be because hes actually wrong and completley overeacted when he thought he got a used knife. And even when
numerous members have told him that Hinderers come that way hes still dead set stubborn with what he believes.
Now I feel sorry for Rick having to deal with this dude. Get past your emotions, calm down and think of what your doing.

Last edited:
Snowreaper. Not trying to be rude but next time read the whole thread. Kya sold the knife. He was not the buyer.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back